Saturday, February 19, 2011

Candid moments

I was looking at some old pictures this morning and these two really stood out so I figured I would share them with you. Now obviously these weren't taken as a "photo shoot" but were actually taken while on patrol in Iraq. From a photography standpoint I love how these show a  whole different side of what people might think of as war stricken country. I love the the father - daughter moment caught in the picture below. I wish I knew what he said to her at that moment to get that little grin out of her. I think the smile on her face, the prayer beads that he is holding, combined with the oversized red gate as a backdrop give this picture a real "innocent" feeling. I hope you enjoy, and thanks for looking at the blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment